Monday 7 April 2014

Feeding your illusions

All is into something & some thing is in to every thing, every thing is nothing, nothing was never anything.......... Stop stop stop stop,, This is not my new Quote, I was actually referring to my mind.



















Seems to be a long Journey, heading to the end of north pole , 
See you again if possible. Till then, Good bye.

But I am not bound by others inspirations because writing is not my hobby, I just write thinking that I would less the burden in my mind. But it never happened such, instead It makes me think more & more & more ....

Hey Boss, you...
See in me ...the point here is you are feeding your imaginations & making them real, nothing exists in real but illusions, nothing to loose & nothing to gain..... Oh really, But my confusion is who is the illusion , you or me.... Oh common! .....now Please don't tell me we both are same because you don make sense at all ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you