Friday 8 June 2012

If I am a Poet

Poetry is many things to many people…


" If I am a Poet. I don't know how a disturbed mind would smile." ~mahi~


This is well said by ~Leonard Cohen
"Poetry is just the evidence of life.  If your life is burning well, poetry is just the ash. "
















#1 ~ Selfless ~

I exist in the depths of solitude
Pondering my true goal
Trying to find piece of mind
And still preserve my soul
~ mahi ~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
#2 ~ The library in mind ~


What all you think Mr.
how did you even know what you had to store.


Beneath the riots of mental attitude.
I hide with silence for my own...!
I didn't indulge, for a matter of fact I knew they will calm by there own.


Me.I know thy blame.
"Thy heart is good, but thine actions are questionable to the ashes of flame"
& thee behavior caused  confusion for a sake.
" aesthetic disguised herself " .  
What was the hidden thing of his being, a thought or himself.

 I don't deny, but yes I do hide myself!


From the chaos of the disturbed selfish minds,
yon from distressed 
Wow ... mesmerized, the library in mind separated by shelves.
So many thoughts he has,so many makes to make.
beautiful is his mind,blended with perfection. So, this was thy perception.
Beautiful beautiful beautiful..




~Mahi~





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you