Friday 8 June 2012

A thought of me

Hello,

Welcome...!!


M I N D  A  Q U A R T E R L Y   R E V I E W  
                                    O F
PSYCHOLOGY A N D  P H I L O S O P H Y
-THE  T H O U G H T :   A  LOGICAL   I N Q U I R Y


A talk to me is a merge of  consciousness with mind,
A beautiful talk is a thought not to debate but to tell what I (we) think, its not an explanation & neither an innovation of the specific context. It basically all existed before & will for ever, its all about at what extent we  understand it.

As per my perception, Knowledge is nothing but just a thought.
Its like  proton energy packet, the only thing it does is it explores itself.

Basically,
much knowledge is discovered over by years now,
but yet a lot more then that has to be understood to be a fact or merely an assumption.
Analyzing all the assumptions we make, makes no sense to me by any means as we end up with a solution with is actually a conclusion means nothing but just the result.
If so, than on what basis do we define the results to be the thesis of this world or may be any specific community.

We all are forcing ourselves to live under the deeds of some minds who made writings on their own assumptions.
What is fact that has been ignored just because they did not fit their thoughts or may be expectations.
Its very simple indeed,
When a man is in an urge to invent some thing, he has already imagined the result with an expectation on its inputs.No matter what ever the journey of the invention is, start , between or near to end, the inventor always forces it towards the expected results.

Thank you.
Mahendra Gurlhosur.





“Any fool can know. The point is to understand.” 
Albert Einstein said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you